Resident Training Physician

Please contact your Residency Training Program Director or Graduate Medical Education office for initial application information & forms necessary to obtain an initial or renewal Residency Training Permit.

If you are GME staff and have RTP initial and renewal application issues:


Licensure Specialist Carol Dorsey

Contact for Vaccine Protocol / Residency Training Permit applicants

Frequently Asked Questions