Look Up a Licensee
CREDENTIALING AGENTS: To print an official statement of primary source verification for your records,.
MALPRACTICE INSURANCE COVERAGE INFORMATION: HB 147 (2011) required the Board to include in each physician's profile whether the physician is carrying any medical malpractice insurance. The Board has not completed development of a new physician profile that can include any additional information, but has been collecting the information since May 2012. To view a list of current responses for active physicians see below.
The following data elements on the Board’s website should be considered as primary source verification.
- License number
- License status
- Date the Georgia license was first issued
- License expiration date
- Public orders issued by the Georgia Composite Medical Board, including those issued under its former name (Composite State Board of Medical Examiners)
- A notation that the Georgia Medical Board has issued no public orders against the licensee
- Job descriptions and approved physician supervisors (for physician assistants)
Other License Verification Lists on the GCMB Site
- Licensed Physicians with Acupuncture Privileges - Have been added to the search site, please use link above