Online Access & General Information

For immediate assistance with your question, please contact one of our operations associates:


Rhonda Thomas (404) 463-1123 [email protected]


Online Application Access:

For assistance logging into or using our online system, please contact the Board by email at [email protected] or by phone at 404-656-3913. If you send an e-mail or leave a voicemail message, please include your license number (if you have one), what you are trying use the site for, and your telephone number or e-mail address.

Change of Address:

To change your address online, please click here to log on and complete your request. Please note that you will not receive a new ID card simply by changing your address. If you would like a new ID card with your updated address, click here to order a new card after changing your address.

If you do not want to change your address online, send us a signed request to change your mailing and/or practice address by mail at the address listed at the bottom of this page.

NOTE: Your practice location address is posted on our website for public view, and your mailing address is used by the GCMB for correspondence purposes only. If you provide us with your mailing address only, the mailing address will be posted on our website for public view. Therefore, please state whether the new address is the mailing/home address or your practice location address.

Name Change:

If you need to update your name with us, you must provide us with a copy of a legal document such as your marriage license, divorce decree, or legal name change order. Please also tell us your previous name, and tell us exactly how you'd like your new name to be displayed (middle initial, full middle name, maiden name as a middle name, etc.). Please mail, fax, or email scanned documents along with your signed written request to the contact information provided above.

Please include a telephone number and/or email address so we may contact you with any additional questions.


Please be aware that we will not automatically issue you a new wallet ID card with your address and/or name change. You may request a new ID card online with your updated address request. Click here to request the DUPLICATE ID CARD online. If you are requesting a name change and would like to order a new wallet ID card by mail, please include a $25 check or money order made payable to "Georgia Medical Board" along with your name change request, and mail it to the address listed above.